Is your organization prepared for a network failure? Or are you just hoping that disaster doesn’t strike?
Luckily, there is a solution!
Discover how Coyote Creek’s Network Management Services can help you:
- Stop Network Failures before they happen
- Give you the flexibility you need for your complex infrastructure
“We knew that Coyote Creek has a strong reputation and some very good people on their bench,” Robertson notes. “There was good rapport, and we trusted them. Right from the get-go it was clear we were all on the same page. What we expected and agreed upon is what we got.” -Jewish Senior Living Group
Are you prepared for a network failure? Take this quiz today to find out!
Do you have an escalation process?
- If you answered NO: As part of the on boarding process we will work with you to establish and document an approved escalation process.
Do you do escalation drills?
- If you answered NO: Coyote Creek will perform regularly scheduled escalation drills to ensure all alerts are handled correctly.
Is your network documentation ready?
- If you answered NO: During the on-boarding process we will complete a network assessment and create or update documentation.
Do you monitor your network equipment so that problems are noticed before they grow?
- If you answered NO: Coyote Creek has a turn-key monitoring platform ready to monitor your infrastructure.
Does someone get alerts and act on them 24 x 7 x 365?
- If you answered NO: With Coyote Creek you would have an engineer on duty 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring your infrastructure.